|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||Foot Length (inches)||Foot Length (CM)|
- The measurement is taken from the inside of the sole starting from tip of toe to the end of sole. Width is 3.25" (8.25CM) from the widest part of outsole and it is same for all size range.
- We encourage you to measure your foot before ordering and please add a little wiggle room on your foot measurement since you do not choose the shoe exact the same length as your foot.
- Please follow below steps
- Place your foot on a piece of paper and make sure to use hard and flat surface to avoid inaccuracy.
- Hold a pen perpendicularly to the paper so it is not pointing inward to avoid inaccuracy, then trace the outline of your foot.
- Use a ruler to measure the longest part of the outline to get the length and widest part to get the width.
- Repeat the above steps on the other foot because each foot may vary in length, so you will need to use the length from the bigger foot to choose your size.
- Please visit our return and exchange policy page for details before placing the order.